If you’ve been thinking about drinking less in 2024 and want a little support … I can help.
First... enjoy some insights from six months alcohol free (and only 5 drinks in the six months prior to that)
The set up:
- I’m from Bardstown, Kentucky - The Bourbon Capital of the World
- My father worked for a distillery for 32 years
- Bourbon has been present in nearly every social or family gathering of my life for over 4 decades
- My first gulp of bourbon was at the age of six
- Alcohol played a starring role in every single life drama, crisis, heartbreak and meltdown of my life
I simply wondered…what is life like without alcohol?
What I discovered:
- I sleep much better
- I don’t need it to have fun
- I have more meaningful conversations
- My eyes are brighter
- I actually feel my feelings
- I’ve lost weight
- I can leave a place whenever I want, not whenever I’m sober enough
- My mornings start when I want them to, no hangover headaches
- I've realized that “No, thank you” is a full, complete sentence . No explanation is really necessary.
It’s been an interesting experiment that I did without removing:
- Dinners out with friends
- Family holiday celebrations
- Bourbon from my home bar (my husband didn’t stop drinking - but drank less as a by-product)
All of which used to automatically include two drinks or more for me.
So, how did I do it?
I made three decisions in advance of options:
- A drinking plan (exactly how much I would drink)
- A different choice (Pellagrino or club soda w/lime are mine)
- No apologies (why would this even be necessary? But having some verbiage handy to deflect the questions is a good idea)
I’m not saying I’ll never drink again.
In fact, a food and wine tour of Italy is most definitely on my bucket list!
But I made a daily promise to myself that I kept. There’s tremendous power in that. My confidence spills over into other things now.
I simply have not missed it.
If you want to learn how to control your drinking (instead of it controlling you) I can help.
Join my Drink Less in 2024 Private Facebook Group.
Want to drink less in 2024?
Uncover why you drink in the first place?
Put a plan in place for when you do?
We’ll cover all of that...with weekly LIVE coaching/recordings so you won't miss a thing.
You don’t have to quit altogether- unless you choose to.
Be intentional with your drinking choices.
When you say “yes” to booze…you say “no” to something else.
Ask yourself - Are you okay with saying no to whatever you're saying no to?
I want you to love your choices in 2024!
2024 is going to be an amazing year.
I'm here for it...and for YOU!
Interested in joining the monthly community?
Only $24/mo in ‘24! (The price of 2 craft cocktails/2 glasses of wine)
*Message "drink less" to [email protected] and I'll get you the details.*
Learn More About Coaching
Ready to have the important conversations?
Exclusive content for women who crave more out of life...
We hate SPAM. We will never sell your information, for any reason.